What if I Lost Track of the Ticket ID #’s for Tickets I Sold?
FORGOT WHICH TICKET ID #'S YOU SOLD?
No worries, here's what to do. A Ticket ID # is required for every cash ticket you Validate at MyAfton.com, and venue staff will only let fans into the show if theTicket ID # on their ticket has been validated. If you ever lose track of which Ticket ID #'s you sold, don't worry here's an easy solution.
*Note: It's easier if you note which Ticket ID #'s you sell, as you sell them, to make validating tickets easier later on.
1. First, take an inventory between you and all group members of what Ticket ID #'s you have still in your posession. You know this by looking at any tickets you still have in your posession that you haven't sold yet.
2. Login to your MyAfton.com account. Click on "My Shows," then click on this show date to access the Confirmed Dashboard for that show.
3. Click the green "Validate Cash Sales" button, then click the Start Validation button. At the top it will list all Ticket ID #'s that have been assigned to you: EXAMPLE - "Your Available Ticket Ids : 600-640, 700-740" as an example.
4. Now just match "Your Available Ticket ids" (which are the Ticket ID #'s assigned to you) and then by process of elimination, match that to the Ticket ID #'s you have in your posession. You now know that any missing Ticket ID #'s are tickets that you already sold to fans, and those are the ID #'s to validate.
If you have any questions let me know!
EVERY TICKET HAS IT'S OWN UNIQUE TICKET ID #:
If you sold print-at-home cash tickets already, those had their own unique Ticket ID #'s on them. So those fans will get into the show if you sold them a ticket and validated their ticket at MyAfton.com. If you ordered Thermal Tickets, those will have different Ticket ID #'s than any print-at-home ticket you've been using. So you just would sell your Thermal Tickets and then validate them as you sell them. We never let you download print-at-home tickets, or order multiple batches of Thermal Tickets without ensuring that every single ticket has it's own unique Ticket ID #. So don't worry about that.
- Artist Payment
- General Show Terms & Details
- How Afton Promotes
- How To Sign Up For An Afton Account
- How to Use Promo Codes
- MyAfton Design Tool
- MyAfton Platform: Account Help
- Not Getting Our Emails?
- Open Dates & Days of Week
- Refund Policy
- Ticket Questions
- Time Slot Policy & Set Lengths
- Turning Booking On/Off
- Weekly Check Ins
- Weekly Goals for Confirmed Bands
Other ways to get help
Send us an Email