Reset Your Password
We make it easy to get access to your User Account even if you forget your password. So relax, and follow these steps!
1. Click the Login button in the top right corner of the MyAfton.com home page.
2. Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
3. Choose how to reset your password! We recommend the "via SMS" option so that we can text message your mobile phone. This is best if you're on the go! Or, you can choose "via Email" option if you have access to your email account.
RESET PASSWORD VIA SMS TEXT MESSAGE
1. Enter the mobile phone number that we have on file for the User Account you're trying to access. (This won't work if you deleted your mobile phone number from your User Account).
2. We'll immediately text your phone with a 6-digit code. Enter that on this screen in your browser and click the Verify button.
3. Choose the User Account you want to reset the password for.
4. Type in your new password and click submit. Then you're done!
RESET PASSWORD VIA EMAIL
1. Enter the email address associated with the User Account you are trying to access.
2. We'll immediately email that email address with a 6-digit verification code. Copy and paste that into your browser and click verify.
*OR you can click the verification URL link in that email if you prefer.
3. Now just type in your new password and click submit. Then you're done!
- Artist Payment
- General Show Terms & Details
- How Afton Promotes
- How To Sign Up For An Afton Account
- How to Use Promo Codes
- MyAfton Design Tool
- MyAfton Platform: Account Help
- Not Getting Our Emails?
- Open Dates & Days of Week
- Refund Policy
- Ticket Questions
- Time Slot Policy & Set Lengths
- Turning Booking On/Off
- Weekly Goals for Confirmed Bands
Other ways to get help
Send us an Email