Get Paid to Refer Artists to MyAfton?
That's right. GET PAID to refer artists through your MyAfton account portal. We'd much rather send our money directly to our artists instead of spending it on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Adwords!
HERE'S HOW YOU GET PAID.
Any musician that you REFER to MyAfton is tracked by our system. When they performs on their 1st MyAfton show you GET PAID $1.00 for every Fan they draw to that show, (as long as they draw 10 or more fans).
There is no limit on earnings. We have some well-connected artists that have referred 100's of musicians to us and some of them have been earning over $5,000 per year off of Artist Referrals. Some of our top referrer's are making upwards of $15,000 per year while also helping the musicians in their network book more gigs!
So help out your friends, invite them to MyAfton, and earn some extra cash.
Pro Tip: Have you COMMENTED yet on our Facebook video?Easy way to win Free Beats, Posters, Flyers, & Promo Blasts.
HOW TO REFER ARTISTS TO MYAFTON
2. Click "Invite Artists" link at the top of the page.
SEVERAL WAYS TO REFER ARTISTS...
1. UPLOAD YOUR CONTACTS LIST: If you have lots of email addresses of musicians you know or work with, you can upload a .csv file (or Excel spreadsheet). Make sure you have only 1 email address in each row. Once uploaded, those email addresses are forever tracked as your referral.
2. REFER VIA EMAIL: You can type in or copy and paste email addresses manually into the Refer via Email field 1-by-1, make sure each email address is separated by a comma.
3. SHARE ON FACEBOOK: Click the Connect & Share button to automatically post your unique Referral URL to your Facebook page. Anyone that clicks on your Referral URL page and signs up will be tracked in our system as your referral.
4. YOUR REFERRAL LINK: You can also use the "Copy Link" button to copy your unique Referral URL page. Then you can email it out, post to your website and social sites, or text message it to musicians that you're friends with.
If you try to invite an email address that is already an existing MyAfton user, or if an already existing MyAfton user tries to sign up with your Referral URL it will not count as your referral. Only musicians that have not yet had an account with us or musicians that have not been referred by other members of our platform can qualify as your referral. Also, please understand that if you verbally tell your friends about MyAfton and they sign up on their own (without using your Referral URL link), or if you didn't invite their email address before they signed up, then we will have no way to track or prove that you referred them and they will not qualify as your referral.
Pro Tip: We recommend that anytime you refer musicians to MyAfton you make clear to them that they need to sign up through your Referral URL link in order for you to get credit for their referral. Or, the safest way is for you to directly invite their email address through this refer artists tool.
Don't miss our Facebook Live video rebroadcast about this! Our founder Ryan Kintz talks about why we created this referral program!
Exact Step by Step video with screen shots below:
- Artist Payment
- General Show Terms & Details
- How Afton Promotes
- How To Sign Up For An Afton Account
- How to Use Promo Codes
- MyAfton Design Tool
- MyAfton Platform: Account Help
- Not Getting Our Emails?
- Open Dates & Days of Week
- Refund Policy
- Ticket Questions
- Time Slot Policy & Set Lengths
- Turning Booking On/Off
- Weekly Check Ins
- Weekly Goals for Confirmed Bands
Other ways to get help
Send us an Email