How to Cash an eCheck
We send out around 1,500 eChecks each month. You can also get help with payment at anytime by contacting: email@example.com
BEST WAYS TO CASH YOUR E-CHECK
#1. Use a walk-up ATM.
#2. Deposit using your smart phone and banking app.
#3. If you have a Pay Pal account, you can download a free app called "Ingo Money" that allows you to deposit the e-check into your Pay Pal account by taking a photo of the e-check on your phone.
We recommend the above 3 options.
HOWEVER, IF YOU PHYSICALLY GO INTO YOUR BANK OR A CHECK CASHING STORE?
Verify Valid is owned by DELUXE corporation, the 2nd largest check printer in the United States. Verify Valid e-checks is a newer, high-tech product that DELUXE corporation offers. So we've noticed that some bank or check cashing employees who are new, inexperienced, or just not "with the times" might not know what to do.
If a bank teller or cash store employee gives you any hassle, or has not cashed an e-check before, here's what to do:
1. Politely let them know this is a valid e-check by Deluxe Corporation & Verify Valid. Afton pays over 1,500 artists per month with this method.
2. This is a real check. It doesn't matter that there's nothing printed on the back. It doesn't matter that you printed it at home on normal paper. That's what you do for an e-check in order to cash it.
3. If still having problems, ask them to CALL the phone number printed on the e-check page you printed out. Verify Valid can quickly verify everything so that you can get it cashed. They're used to doing this when bank and check store employees don't know what's going on.
4. Show them the BOLDED HEADING on the E-Check page that says "Does Your Financial Institution Have Questions About This Check?" and it explains exactly what they need to do if they have any issues with the E-Check.
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR eCHECK
- Once you receive the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Log in to retrieve your check”.
3.Type in your username and password if you already have an account with Deluxe eChecks OR hit “Create an account” (This is free) if you do not already have one.
- Once account is created click Receive Checks.
- Click on “Get Payment”.
- Click “Print as a Check” then hit select.
- Click print check. (you can only open this once so make sure when you open the check you are ready to print it.
If you have any questions please email (email@example.com)
- Artist Payment
- General Show Terms & Details
- How Afton Promotes
- How To Sign Up For An Afton Account
- How to Use Promo Codes
- MyAfton Design Tool
- MyAfton Platform: Account Help
- Not Getting Our Emails?
- Open Dates & Days of Week
- Refund Policy
- Ticket Questions
- Time Slot Policy & Set Lengths
- Turning Booking On/Off
- Weekly Goals for Confirmed Bands
Other ways to get help
Send us an Email