Start Booking Now. Signup Below
How Afton Booking Works
We make booking fast, easy, & simple. Here’s how to get started:
You submit your Booking Profile to us (estimated completion time: 5-10 minutes). Then our staff reviews your music and starts emailing you show dates. Each month we will notify you of show openings, and you accept the shows you want.
WHY BOOK WITH AFTON?
- Afton is free for the artist.
- Afton handles the booking process on your behalf.
- Afton pays artists.
- Afton offers shows every month, all year.
- Afton is your “in” with new venues.
- Afton offers networking opportunities to meet other local artists.
WHAT PROMOTION DOES AFTON OFFER?
- Check out our FAQ
WE REWARD HARD WORKING ARTISTS
We don’t play favorites, we don’t play politics. We reward the highest drawing acts because they’ve worked hard to promote their show. More pay, longer set, prime time slot. Additionally, we offer rebooking opportunities to more and more shows. Let’s work together!
OVERVIEW – HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Submit your Booking Profile so booking staff can review your music & offer show dates.
- Tell us which show offer you accept. Once officially confirmed:
- Complete the E-Contract and review the show details in your MyAfton account.
- Next, customize your online ticket profile & make them live.
- Setup and order your physical tickets to sell to fans for cash.
- Create your Flier Pack with our free flier design tool.
- Upload your Merch & Digital Downloads so fans can buy them during ticket checkout.
- Start Promoting!
- Your Booking Rep can provide promo strategies to help grow your fanbase. AFTON BLOG: http://myafton.com/for-the-bands/blog/
- Discount promo codes to encourage your fans to buy in advance.
- Show up to the show on time & play your heart out. You’re paid after the show.
- If you play well and have a decent draw, we offer you more shows!
WE ASKED OUR ARTISTS – WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT AFTON?
“Convenient & simple.”
“Their persistence and flexibility.”
“Timely and open communication.”
“Easy & Reliable.”
“Chance to play great venues.”
“The user friendly online platform.”
“Professional tools & online platform.”
“The ease of communication”
“Very professional and organized.”
“Process is easier than any other booking I’ve done.”
“The consistency of show dates.”
“It’s free and they help me with promo.”
“The process is streamlined with lots of explanation.”
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO ONCE BOOKED?
Afton handles all of the booking. You sell at least 15-20 tickets, show up on time to perform, and play your heart out.