How to Change Primary or Secondary Contact Email Address?
Afton will always email or text message your Primary Contact for all booking related communication. We will send certain booking related emails or text messages to your Secondary Contact as well, but usually we'll only email your Secondary Contact if your Primary Contact is unresponsive. We will usually contact both Primary and Secondary contact (or possibly every member of your group) in emergency situations to ensure your group gets the message.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PRIMARY & SECONDARY CONTACT
1. Login to your MyAfton.com account.
2. Select the Artist Profile for the act you're wanting to update contact info for.
(Quickly toggle between Artist Profiles if you are in more than 1 act with the circular icon in the top right corner of your screen).
3. Click the circular icon in the top right corner to go to your Artist Profile HOME screen.
4. Click Edit My Profile link underneath your act name, or click Artist Profile in the sub navigation menu above your act's square picture.
5. Scroll down, you can update the information for your Primary Contact Info and/or Secondary Contact Info. Don't forget to hit the blue Save button!
NEED TO ADD / DELETE / EDIT YOUR MEMBERS OR UPDATE MEMBER PERMISSIONS?
We have a help article about that. Just search in our help section!
- Artist Payment
- General Show Terms & Details
- How Afton Promotes
- How To Sign Up For An Afton Account
- How to Use Promo Codes
- MyAfton Design Tool
- MyAfton Platform: Account Help
- Not Getting Our Emails?
- Open Dates & Days of Week
- Refund Policy
- Ticket Questions
- Time Slot Policy & Set Lengths
- Turning Booking On/Off
- Weekly Check Ins
- Weekly Goals for Confirmed Bands
Other ways to get help
Send us an Email