If you’re an artist, contact: email@example.com
If you’re a Fan, visit: http://help.aftonshows.com/
Get Help With Login!
Have you already submitted your Booking Profile? If not, then you don’t have an account with MyAfton.com yet. So CLICK HERE to get started.
If you’ve already submitted your Booking Profile then an account was already created for you at (MyAfton.com). See below.
NEED TO REPORT A BUG OR SITE MALFUNCTION?
We have thousands of artists using our MyAfton.com site each day, so it is routinely monitored and maintained by our software development staff. Usually login issues occur due to user error, but if you’re sure you’ve encountered a bug or a site malfunction please report it to our tech support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU LOGGING INTO THE CORRECT AFTON WEBSITE?
Make sure you’re logging in at the (MyAfton.com) website (and not any of Afton’s other sites).
Make sure you’re using the correct login username. Do not login to aftonshows.com because that is the site for fans looking to purchase online tickets.
DID YOU FORGET WHAT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD IS?
- Go to www.myafton.com/forgot-password/
- Type your email address or login username into the forgot password field. Any email address we have on file for your artist account will work for password retrieval, in case you forget what your login username is.
- If the username or email address you typed in is attached to multiple accounts you’ll be asked to select which artist account you want to access.
- Once the system knows which artist account you’ve forgotten your password for, a password will be generated and emailed to the primary email address for that account.
- Check your email inbox (and spam folder) for the newly generated login info and go login to your account.
PROBLEMS ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR TABLET?
If you’re using a mobile phone or tablet, it’s possible that your device does not support certain aspects of MyAfton.com. Try to login to your MyAfton account with a desktop or laptop computer if you’re having problems on a phone or tablet. Then email: email@example.com to report your problem, because our site is supposed to be 100% smart phone enabled.
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD?
You can login to your MyAfton account and change your password at any time from the “Account” section.
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR USERNAME?
You now can change your login username whenever you’d like. Do so from your MyAfton account in the “Account” section. We no longer require your login username to be an email address, so you can choose whichever username you’d like.