Why Can’t I Login?
If you have already completed an Artist Configuration (if not, click to get started now), your login for MyAfton should always be working correctly. We have literally hundreds of artists using our MyAfton.com site every single day. Because of this, our system is routinely monitored and maintained by our software development staff. So don’t stress or panic if you have login issues, because it’s more likely there’s just some sort of confusion than that something is actually malfunctioning with your account.
Tips for Logging In
- Make sure you are logging in at the MyAfton.com website (and not any of Afton’s other sites).
- Make sure there are no “space” characters before, within, or after your password – or your login email address (your “username”) – when you enter those into the login page of MyAfton.com.
- You must use your “LOGIN Email” to login to your account – and your login email account is not necessarily the same as your Primary Contact Email address (where we send most of your emails to):
- Your Login Email is the one you signed up for our Artist Config with.
- Your Login Email/Username cannot ever change
- Not sure what your Login Email/Username is? Then use the step Below…
How to Find Out Your Login Email Address
Use the “Forgot Password?” page to retrieve the password & login email for your accout:
- Go to MyAfton.com
- On the MyAfton.com homepage, click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Input your email address. Even though your primary/secondary contact email addresses won’t work to login, if they’re different from your Login Email Address, any email address we have on-file for your artist account will work for password retrieval, if you have forgotten or do not know what your Login Email Address actually is.
- If you put in an email other than your actual Login Email Address, you will be asked to select which artist account you’re wanting to access, and you can select the correct account.
- If you put in your actual Login Email Address, the system will know which artist account you’re wanting to access.
- Once the system knows which artist account you’ve forgotten your password for, a password will be generated and sent to you via email – to your Primary Contact Email address.
- Then simply check your email inbox for the newly generated login info you’ll need for your artist account.
Are You Using a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
If you’re using a mobile browser, it is possible that your device does not support certain aspects of MyAfton.com. Instead, try to login to your MyAfton account with a desktop or laptop computer, if you are having problems on your phone/tablet. Then please email your Booking Rep to report any issues you had, so our development staff can ensure that our site is as compatible as possible with all popular mobile web browsers.
Need to Change Your Password?
You can log into your MyAfton account and change/update your password at any time. That way you can remember what it is, and won’t need to keep using the “Forgot Password?” page.