How to Get Started
To start the booking process click the blue LOGIN/Sign Up button.
Every act we work with starts by submitting the Artist Configuration. This is a one time process that takes about 10 minutes. It is not a contract. The Artist Configuration was designed to do two things:
1. Fully disclose all booking policies, terms, and explains how our shows work
- This allows you to know if our shows fit your needs before we move forward with a specific date
2. The Configuration gets us the basic information we need to book your act
- This information is never shared, it is privately stored in our internal system for booking staff use only
- This way our booking staff always has your contact info and music URL on file
Then we’re ready to start talking about specific show openings…
Generally all of the questions an artist has get answered while filling out the Artist Configuration, so that is why it is the very first step to booking with us. Once you submit the Artist Configuration, your Booking Rep will review what you submitted and then contact you via email. From that point forward, you will have 1-on-1 email access directly with your Booking Rep for everything booking related and for any questions that you have.
This also gives your Booking Rep a chance to fully review what you submitted and re-listen to your music. That way we can note which types of shows and venues will fit your act best.
We come in contact with artists in numerous ways (band/venue/staff referrals, scouting, etc) so the Artist Configuration ensures that we fully review all artists before officially offering or confirming them on a specific show. The Artist Configuration also lets us know you fully understand how our shows work and that you have accepted basic terms so that we can move forward with booking.